The Blackburn resistance

Post your funnies here
Darth Rover
Ageing international

Re: The Blackburn resistance

Post by Darth Rover » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Ok now i have your point of grievance now Joep89. Obviously it is not funny that people probably born and bred in Blackburn should be actively pursuing means of causing terrorist acts against their own people (British citizens) and country. I except that rather than use the term "funny' in my original post i should have used "Gullible". How gullible are a twisted minority in this country that they think they can get away with playing soldiers in a public park and taking photos of themselves in military attire brandishing machetes. They are quite clearly easily influenced in their opinions and deluded in their terrorist beliefs. Thus my scorn of such people and rather than find them funny ( apologises if i offended) to borrow a phrase we might even say they are retarded.

Savory
Promising manager

Post by Savory » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Cos 'retards' is so much a better word than any you suggested...

serves you right for putting it in ther 'funny' section.

now BEL, just so i know for future reference, does this make you laugh?

or this?

Darth Rover
Ageing international

Post by Darth Rover » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I do find Frankie Boyle funny and Mock the week. Don't make fun of the physically and mentally disadvantaged though Sav

Now some people find this funny but obviously some won't

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ylQQ91QY0

joep89
Experienced international star

Post by joep89 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:19 pm

You've got it wrong mate, I love sick jokes. But what you said at first wasn't particularly funny, or even a joke. It was just stating that it was funny that terrorists are training in the park.

I think Frankie Boyle is a complete cock, but his dvd is pretty funny

Savory
Promising manager

Post by Savory » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm

behind enemy lines wrote:I do find Frankie Boyle funny. Don't make fun of the physically and mentally disadvantaged though Sav
:scratch:

ok, here's something a little nicer on the eye if you're easily offended by retards...

ImageImage

Darth Rover
Ageing international

Post by Darth Rover » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:51 pm

joep89 wrote:You've got it wrong mate, I love sick jokes. But what you said at first wasn't particularly funny, or even a joke. It was just stating that it was funny that terrorists are training in the park.

I think Frankie Boyle is a complete cock, but his dvd is pretty funny

I think lost in translation is apparent here. No is it not funny that terrorists were training in a park. Thats get that straight. Why i posted this in the funnies section is because these wannabe deluded morons were in corporation park trying to be something they will never be. These same morons believe they can sacrifice themselves and go to heaven and receive seventy virgins to do with what they want. If brains were dynamite these fuckwits wouldn't have enough to blow the shit outta their heads.
Anyway thats me fucked now as i am now no doubt the number one Infidel in the civilized world. Anyway one for Savory in the link below.

http://www.starterupsteve.com/dance/laden/index.html

Savory
Promising manager

Post by Savory » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 pm

behind enemy lines wrote: These same morons believe they can sacrifice themselves and go to heaven and receive seventy virgins to do with what they want.
you mean thats not true? :shock: what happened to the other 2? ;)

Darth Rover
Ageing international

Post by Darth Rover » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Savory wrote:
behind enemy lines wrote: These same morons believe they can sacrifice themselves and go to heaven and receive seventy virgins to do with what they want.
Is it 72?.....is that all you get for blowing yourself up. Gary Glitter got more virgins just by moving to Thailand.

Savory
Promising manager

Post by Savory » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 pm

behind enemy lines wrote:
Savory wrote:
Is it 72?.....is that all you get for blowing yourself up. Gary Glitter got more virgins just by moving to Thailand.
touche' 8)