Moat found in Newcastle!

Post your funnies here
Ageing international

Re: Moat found in Newcastle!

Post by Joe » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh its not idea that Gascoigne was sticking up for Moat that I found unbelievable. It was just the whole situation. You couldn't write such stuff.
“Well I think the police get hold… Listen, I drove from Newcastle in a taxi to Rothbury. Cost a lot of money. I brought a dressing gown for him, I brought a big jacket, I brought some chicken, some bread… I know you’re going to love this one: I brought him a can of lager, I brought him a fishing rod cause I heard he’s by the river. And I brought a fishing rod too – we’ll fish together, I’ll have a chat with him, just talk and… ’cause I think I’m the only man… I can help him through this cause I’ve…”
The police know I want to go in there. I’ve got a jacket, I’ve got a dressing gown, I’ve got some chicken, I’ve got some bread, I’ve got a can of lager, I’ve got a fishing rod, um, I’ve got my fishing rod, I’m willing to sit down, to shout, ‘Moaty, it’s Gazza!’ All I want to shout is ‘Moaty, it’s Gazza, where are you?’ and I guarantee he will shout his name out, ‘I’m here!’ and me and him could sit and chat, have a little bit of fishing and all I’ll tell him, ‘Moaty, listen…’”

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Post by Rover the Top » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:33 pm

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of buying Osama Bin Laden a beer and taking him fishing? :D

Inexperienced manager

Post by theadore » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

hey guys... i thought of some more jokes.

but they weren't raoulmoatly funny