Consent to ask questions on the forum

Having problems or have questions about the boards? Beg for help here.
44ben44
New signing

Consent to ask questions on the forum

Post by 44ben44 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:37 pm

My name is Ben Roberts, i am currently a third year university student at Brighton University. For my dissertation i am looking in to fans perceptions of their foreign owners. The clubs i have chosen to look at are Southampton FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester United FC and Blackburn FC. Whilst in the process of coming up with questions i am looking to gain consent to be able to post questions on the Blackburn forum in the next coming months, my dissertation will not be ethically valid if i am not able to gain consent. If needed i can discuss with the admin what questions will be posted before i do them although i will not know all the questions for a couple of months yet. I would like to know if as the admin you can allow me consent to post questions to the fans on this forum.

Joe
Ageing international

Re: Consent to ask questions on the forum

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:20 pm

44ben44 wrote:My name is Ben Roberts, i am currently a third year university student at Brighton University. For my dissertation i am looking in to fans perceptions of their foreign owners. The clubs i have chosen to look at are Southampton FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester United FC and Blackburn FC. Whilst in the process of coming up with questions i am looking to gain consent to be able to post questions on the Blackburn forum in the next coming months, my dissertation will not be ethically valid if i am not able to gain consent. If needed i can discuss with the admin what questions will be posted before i do them although i will not know all the questions for a couple of months yet. I would like to know if as the admin you can allow me consent to post questions to the fans on this forum.
Just ask them. They don't bite.

Savory
Promising manager

Post by Savory » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:18 pm

they are lovely. :hyper:

Darth Rover
Ageing international

Post by Darth Rover » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:55 pm

44ben44 wrote: I would like to know if as the admin you can allow me consent to post questions to the fans on this forum.
That is a question. You need consent to ask questions about asking for consent to ask questions. The trick is just agree with what all the mods write and you'll be ok.

Rovertheseas
Experienced international star

Post by Rovertheseas » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 am

Darth Rover wrote:
44ben44 wrote: I would like to know if as the admin you can allow me consent to post questions to the fans on this forum.
That is a question. You need consent to ask questions about asking for consent to ask questions. The trick is just agree with what all the mods write and you'll be ok.
Not exactly. They'll probably just...y'know...disagree with you :roll: .