Relegation?

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
iamarover
Unemployed ex-pro

Re: Relegation?

Post by iamarover » Sat May 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Simon wrote::-?

Sign of imminent rapture.
A little late, sorry

Roverdamus
Regular international

Post by Roverdamus » Sat May 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Ethiaa wrote:Huh? Either he is right when he says that we were popular and now we aren't or he isn't. You're now saying he isn't right and people never liked us (which seems to say to me he didn't have a point - that's applying common sense by the way).

What you basically seem to think is that he's wrong but he's got a point :-?

I get the feeling you are conflicted about something.
Meh, you're probably right. I probably should have said "I can see where he's coming from" rather than "he has a point".

Simon
Ageing international

Post by Simon » Sat May 21, 2011 11:54 pm

iamarover wrote:
Simon wrote::-?

Sign of imminent rapture.
A little late, sorry
That duck is scary

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Post by Rover the Top » Sun May 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Rover the Top wrote:It's not actually impossible for us to go to Wolves and win, you know...
Steve Kean can't do anything right - I could have won £1200 if we'd have drawn and got relegated. That was going to pay for my season ticket next year... :x

:D

Shame Blackpool went down but I'm glad to see the back of Birmingham. It's been a tough season, but lets enjoy the summer and come back united behind the team for next year. :)

thehatts
Ageing international

Post by thehatts » Sun May 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Well done lads. Well done kean. Stuck in two minds about kean now. I'm swaying towards giving him a chance. He has done really well in the last few games. Got to give him credit. Can't wait to see the rebuilding process. So so so so happy.

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Post by mrblackbat » Sun May 22, 2011 6:44 pm

So, to confirm, we got spanked by Wolves whilst everyone else romped home to ten goal wins, right? And stupid ole me was completely stupid to say we wouldn't go down. How stupid am i. Sad panda.

lucky7
Regular international

Post by lucky7 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:40 pm

i think we should give kean until the end of 2011 and if we are floating around the bottom 5 teams he has to go. hopefully hel be the next saf. but maybe im... :bored:

winston_the_cat
Promising youngster

Post by winston_the_cat » Sun May 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Phew! That was uncomfortably close, but ended well in the end.

On to next season.

Roverdamus
Regular international

Post by Roverdamus » Sun May 22, 2011 8:27 pm

mrblackbat wrote:So, to confirm, we got spanked by Wolves whilst everyone else romped home to ten goal wins, right? And stupid ole me was completely stupid to say we wouldn't go down. How stupid am i. Sad panda.
You also said that 38 points would be enough for safety and that 39 was a "cushion", so don't get too cocky... :P

-BARON-23-
Promising manager

Post by -BARON-23- » Sun May 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Roverdamus wrote:
mrblackbat wrote:So, to confirm, we got spanked by Wolves whilst everyone else romped home to ten goal wins, right? And stupid ole me was completely stupid to say we wouldn't go down. How stupid am i. Sad panda.
You also said that 38 points would be enough for safety and that 39 was a "cushion", so don't get too cocky... :P
With our goal difference, on 39 points we would have been safe ...

Roverdamus
Regular international

Post by Roverdamus » Sun May 22, 2011 8:44 pm

But he wasn't talking about Rovers in particular. He (or Ethiaa or RtT or Gibbon - I can't tell those four apart because they always agree on absolutely everything) said that "38 points will be enough for any team to survive", and that 39 was a cushion.

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Post by Rover the Top » Sun May 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Well that gives more away about how little you read and how much you assume people are saying. :P Myself, Gibbon and Etihaa frequently disagree, we just all seem to have little tolerance for idiots. And my little brother talks shit most of the time, but it's amusing to see just how many people get worked up about it... :D

Roverdamus
Regular international

Post by Roverdamus » Sun May 22, 2011 9:44 pm

You all talk as much shit as each other (which isn't actually that much compared to some people, but when you do talk shit you do it in the most infuriating way ever). :x :P

dwayne cage
Inexperienced manager

Post by dwayne cage » Sun May 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Dudes we are still in the PL, for one night let's drop our verbal swords and just party or sit down and finally watch MOTD with no worries in our heads. Just for one night let's not argue and instead enjoy what our boys managed today. Slaughter each other tomorrow :lol:

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Post by mrblackbat » Sun May 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Roverdamus wrote:
Yeah i'm amazed hpw many people took that as gospel as opposed to a blatant tongue in cheek exaggeration in proportion with the ridiculous negativity that was going on...