Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
Post Reply
User avatar
Gaz
Valued squad member
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Contact:

Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by Gaz » Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 pm

I thought I'd get the ball rolling with this one.....

Rovers biggest game of the season and you could say one of the most important for a long time. I've got my ticket and really looking forward to it. Come Sunday though I'll probably be shitting it!!!

So its a team with a pretty good home record against a team with a terrible away record. For me though, form goes out the window for this one. It's going to be a case of which team can handle the pressure the best. We really need our experienced players to stand up and be counted and see this through. I'm confident we can go there next week and get a positive result. I think defensively of late we've been fantastic. Salgado, Jones, Samba and Givet has worked really well togther. I just hope the big man is fit next week as we're going to need him. This is my team with Samba and Junior both fit;

---------------Robbo--------------

Salgado Jones Samba Givet

Emerton Nzonzi Jones Olsson

-------------Hoilett---------------

-------------Roberts--------------

I could have saved all that work and just said same team as yesterday :lol: I think that team has the solidity to stop the attacking threat of Wolves, and also has an offensive look to it with the pace of Olsson and Junior on the break.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

User avatar
-BARON-23-
Promising manager
Posts: 11073
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am
Location: Blackpool - Home, Luton - University
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by -BARON-23- » Sun May 15, 2011 1:31 pm

I like it but would rather Pedersen over Emerton.

Roverdamus
Regular international
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by Roverdamus » Sun May 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Emerton was good yesterday. I know that doesn't mean he'll repeat that performance against Wolves (if anything it'll probably mean the opposite) but I'd still rather him than shmiley boy.

User avatar
RoverthePennines
Regular international
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: Göteborg
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by RoverthePennines » Sun May 15, 2011 2:17 pm

-SAMBA-4- wrote:I like it but would rather Pedersen over Emerton.
Emerton to repeat his debut performance :hyper:
Id take a repeat of his performance yesterday though, thought he looked our most dangerous player coz Hoilett was crap

User avatar
-BARON-23-
Promising manager
Posts: 11073
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am
Location: Blackpool - Home, Luton - University
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by -BARON-23- » Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Roverdamus wrote:Emerton was good yesterday. I know that doesn't mean he'll repeat that performance against Wolves (if anything it'll probably mean the opposite) but I'd still rather him than shmiley boy.
Yeh Emerton was brilliant but Wolves are poor defending set pieces and Pedersen is our leading assists. When ever we beat Wolves, we seem to score the majority of our goals from set pieces

User avatar
RoverthePennines
Regular international
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: Göteborg
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by RoverthePennines » Sun May 15, 2011 2:21 pm

-SAMBA-4- wrote:
Roverdamus wrote:Emerton was good yesterday. I know that doesn't mean he'll repeat that performance against Wolves (if anything it'll probably mean the opposite) but I'd still rather him than shmiley boy.
Yeh Emerton was brilliant but Wolves are poor defending set pieces and Pedersen is our leading assists. When ever we beat Wolves, we seem to score the majority of our goals from set pieces
Whenever we beat wolves, Emerton scores (well two times when we have beaten Wolves)

User avatar
-BARON-23-
Promising manager
Posts: 11073
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am
Location: Blackpool - Home, Luton - University
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by -BARON-23- » Sun May 15, 2011 2:25 pm

RoverthePennines wrote:
-SAMBA-4- wrote:
Roverdamus wrote:Emerton was good yesterday. I know that doesn't mean he'll repeat that performance against Wolves (if anything it'll probably mean the opposite) but I'd still rather him than shmiley boy.
Yeh Emerton was brilliant but Wolves are poor defending set pieces and Pedersen is our leading assists. When ever we beat Wolves, we seem to score the majority of our goals from set pieces
Whenever we beat wolves, Emerton scores (well two times when we have beaten Wolves)
Could always drop Roberts? Not as though any other player in the team can't do what he does

User avatar
mrblackbat
Promising manager
Posts: 14759
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by mrblackbat » Sun May 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Got draw written all over it in my opinion. So what the hell, rovers to win by four goals.

User avatar
SuperVukcevic
Regular international
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by SuperVukcevic » Sun May 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Formica to start and score 13 goals.

mcteeth
Ageing international
Posts: 3826
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 am
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by mcteeth » Sun May 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Was really pleased with the starting line up yesterday, same again please.

RoverWithASquint
Regular international
Posts: 1022
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 am

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by RoverWithASquint » Sun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

wolves 2-1 blackburn but we might still stay up if results stay like they are now

User avatar
-BARON-23-
Promising manager
Posts: 11073
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am
Location: Blackpool - Home, Luton - University
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by -BARON-23- » Sun May 15, 2011 5:01 pm

:bored:

RoverWithASquint
Regular international
Posts: 1022
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 am

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by RoverWithASquint » Sun May 15, 2011 5:02 pm

hahahahahaha,, no seriousley im only saying that so the opposite happens have been for a while, cos when ever i say rovers will win ect they dont, ive been saying we wont win we have been picking up points lol im tricking fate

User avatar
Gaz
Valued squad member
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by Gaz » Sun May 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Rovers sold out for this one now. 2,800 fans going down to help cheer on the boys. The fans have done their bit, over to the players now!!

User avatar
INDUSTRYHATER
New signing
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Wolves v Rovers, 22nd May KO 16:00

Post by INDUSTRYHATER » Sun May 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Gaz wrote:Rovers sold out for this one now. 2,800 fans going down to help cheer on the boys. The fans have done their bit, over to the players now!!
Gutted :shrug: Really wanted to go but they sold out by 10.30 on saturday. Hope all that are going do us proud and raise the roof off the molineux

Post Reply