Blackburn vs Wigan, Mon 7 May, 20:00

Discuss all things Rovers related except...

What will happen?

Poll ended at Tue May 08, 2012 3:29 am

Blackburn Win
46%
Wigan win
36%
Draw
18%

Total votes: 28

spell
Promising youngster

Re: Blackburn vs Wigan, Mon 7 May, 20:00

Post by spell » Mon May 07, 2012 9:48 pm

we're done guys. does anyone know good websites that stream championship matches?

CoolSpot
Valued squad member

Post by CoolSpot » Mon May 07, 2012 9:49 pm

WIgan win at Ewood for the first time ever. Another record for manager of the season.

CoolSpot
Valued squad member

Post by CoolSpot » Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

spell wrote:we're done guys. does anyone know good websites that stream championship matches?
It's all over for us ex-pats.

I might start supporting Man City :roll:

dwayne cage
Inexperienced manager

Post by dwayne cage » Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

:bye: :cry:

Gibbon
Promising manager

Post by Gibbon » Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm

RoverWithASquint wrote:im not a violent man but i want kean dead dead not resign or quit but dead hope he gets cancer hope he dies slowly!!! hes a utter utter clown a prick a usless fucking bald prick!!! hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck off venkys too buy the club get us relegated then leave yeah? stupid niggers fucking chicken farers
Fuck right off.

Savory
Promising manager

Post by Savory » Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm

RoverWithASquint wrote:im not a violent man but i want kean dead dead not resign or quit but dead hope he gets cancer hope he dies slowly!!! hes a utter utter clown a prick a usless fucking bald prick!!! hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck off venkys too buy the club get us relegated then leave yeah? stupid niggers fucking chicken farers
:lol:

Yak
New signing

Post by Yak » Mon May 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Saved and will be forwarded to the police.

Darth Rover
Ageing international

Post by Darth Rover » Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Mate we are all disappointed bitterly. But no need for those comments. Look at Man City and where they have been and look where they are now. We will come back but only after some changes starting with Steve Kean who i don't blame entirely for this failure. Most venky's to be fair.

spell
Promising youngster

Post by spell » Mon May 07, 2012 10:06 pm

wait there is hope! Steave Kean might be a wizard and magically bend the rules of time and space to give us a bazillion points from our win vs Chelsea next round and we will actually win the title! He will put on a team of carefully selected creatures such as alligators and elephants and bald eagles who will work in tandem to bring down righteous fury from the sky and land and make our opponents tremble at our feat. Of course this is only the beginning. Afterwards he will pull out a magical donkey out of his asshole, which will start shitting pure gold and we will afford the likes of dumbo the flying elephant and pinko the pink panther and goddamn mickey mouse who has 5 dicks as fingers. After we sign those amazing players we will start literally raping everyone next season (have you seen dumbo's dick?) so much that sasha grey will volunteer to be part of our team as a goalkeeper to get her fix of nasty guilty pleasure while the ball is in the other team's half. However this is not all! Fear not. Venky's will appear at the last game of the next season after we've accumulated 114 points after a perfect season and will tear their faces off and reveal that they are actually terminator, 2pac and Elvis goddamn Presley. They will hold a huge concert at the end of the game when we receive the title and every underage virgin guy or girl will get a peace of Sasha Grey. Afterwards they will distribute a bag of high-quality cocaine and lsd to every fan that has ever supported Blackburn rovers and will buy them an island and provide them with free sky-sports for live. To top it all Steave Kean in the end will turn into a cocoon and in a few months time will emerge as JACK WALKER reborn from the dead and will hold 1 press conference till he dies of age in 45 years time in which he will say one sentence: "It's good to dream isn't it?"

Gable Gable End
New signing

Post by Gable Gable End » Mon May 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Devastated but some of that is well out of order.

That quote sums up what is wrong with people who vote for the BNP.

stony bloke
Promising youngster

Post by stony bloke » Mon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm

You're a disgrace and I hope the authorities take the necessary action. I would be sh*****g myself now if I were you.

roverzealous
Ageing international

Post by roverzealous » Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

RoverWithASquint wrote:im not a violent man but i want kean dead dead not resign or quit but dead hope he gets cancer hope he dies slowly!!! hes a utter utter clown a prick a usless fucking bald prick!!! hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck off venkys too buy the club get us relegated then leave yeah? stupid -censored- fucking chicken farers

meeksy09
New signing

Re: Blackburn vs Wigan

Post by meeksy09 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Broonie31 wrote:I think we just have to go out and attack and show some f*ckin passion for the fans!!!

-------------------------Robinson-----------------------------------

Orr...........Dann...............Givet............Martin Olsson

Formica........Dunn..........NZonzi.............Hoilett........

..............Yakubu..........Goodwillie.........................

We love you wigan we do oh wigan we love you ha ha boring as fuck fans are wank ! its not keen that sent yah down ! players tonight couldnt give a shit ! BYE BYE BORING BASTARDS LOL !! glad to be a villa fan surviving you lot dont deserve it !! bye xxxx

JULIO ANANAS
New signing

Post by JULIO ANANAS » Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 pm

HAVE TO PICK OURSELFES UP AND CARRY ON NEXT SEASON WITH KEAN. ONLY NEED 1 OR 2 NEW PLAYERS TO GO BACK UP. ID LIKE TO SEE MCFADDEN HERE ON THE WING. I THINK WE COULD GET HIM FROM EVERTON FOR MAYBE £4M

roverzealous
Ageing international

Post by roverzealous » Mon May 07, 2012 10:53 pm

JULIO ANANAS wrote:HAVE TO PICK OURSELFES UP AND CARRY ON NEXT SEASON WITH KEAN. ONLY NEED 1 OR 2 NEW PLAYERS TO GO BACK UP. ID LIKE TO SEE MCFADDEN HERE ON THE WING. I THINK WE COULD GET HIM FROM EVERTON FOR MAYBE £4M
You'll have to speak up if you want to be heard, mate.