Tony Mowbray

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Re: Tony Mowbray

Post by Rover the Top » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:56 pm

WacoRover wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Not saying that happens again anytime soon, but its amazing what happens when the club finds ways to win/tie late, as opposed to conceding early, playing catchup, & losing late, time & again. Mowbray deserves some credit for that.
You think it's all down to him in just three weeks? :yeahright: In the three games before he came we had an injury time winner against QPR, a late equaliser against Rotherham and two late goals wrongly ruled out at Sheffield Wednesday... Plus a spirited performance in the cup of course,

WacoRover
Experienced international star
Location: another dimension, not only of sight & sound, but mind

Post by WacoRover » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 pm

No, I simply said he deserves some credit for the resurgence. The players deserve some, & probably Rovers' mgmt as well, for hiring him. I think we can all agree that this was a better hire than Coyle was.

Look, I am not going to go way over the top here. Rovers are still basically a relegation waiting to happen, but with the recent improvement in form, who knows, it could go either way. I'm leaning towards them staying up in the championship. But, I think we still need a couple of wins.

Ethiaa
Site Admin

Post by Ethiaa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:16 pm