Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Discuss all things Rovers related except...

Mowbray is to Blackburn...

What Colonel Sanders is to chicken;
15%
What Charlie was to The Angels;
15%
What Dr. Frankenstein was to his creation;
31%
What Babe Ruth was to the NY Yankees;
No votes
What Mick is to The Stones;
8%
What John Smith was to The Titanic.
31%

Total votes: 13

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by mrblackbat » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:58 pm

thehatts wrote:
mrblackbat wrote:So, you agree that we didn't drop two points then, and we gained a point? The two matches are separate events that bear no relation to each other in terms of gaining points.

We gained a point. Bristol City gained a point. At one point (aha) Bristol City were in a position to gain three points.

You argue that whilst in a position that Bristol City would gain three points, we would therefore lose two points. You then continue, after the event, to still insist that we lost two points. Your own arguments don't even stack up, yet the rest of the world, when pointing this out to you, are trolls.

I really suggest you stop using the internet; I don't think you're suited to it from a mental disposition.
I agree with your disagreement in reverse with turbo brakes. With golden orbs and King Arthur.
You ok there, buddy, getting a bit concerned now. We can call help for you if you need it.

Ethiaa
Site Admin

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Ethiaa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Both of youse, if you want to carry on like this, I suggest you do it somewhere else (as in not on this forum). It's tedious and nobody wants to read it.