Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Discuss all things Rovers related except...

Mowbray is to Blackburn...

What Colonel Sanders is to chicken;
2
15%
What Charlie was to The Angels;
2
15%
What Dr. Frankenstein was to his creation;
4
31%
What Babe Ruth was to the NY Yankees;
0
No votes
What Mick is to The Stones;
1
8%
What John Smith was to The Titanic.
4
31%
 
Total votes: 13

thehatts
Ageing international
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by thehatts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:51 am

mrblackbat wrote:
thehatts wrote:
Ethiaa wrote:I do hope everyone else is enjoying the irony here :D
Does this mean you can't answer my previous post. Again why does Bristol city winning 2 nil at the time mean we gained a point?! At the moment silence is golden!!!!
Well your argument certainly can't stand if you think we lost two points whilst Bristol were winning and still after they'd only drawn......

Either way, Bristol City's result has absolutely no impact on th fact we gained a point. We started the weekend on 29 points amd finished it on 30 points and so gained a point. You know, by having one extra than we did previously.
Makes no sense your first post. How does Bristol city winning 2 nil away to Newcastle mean we gained a point. Again as a stand alone comment yes your comment makes sense. It was just the wrong response for the context of my post.

thehatts
Ageing international
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by thehatts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:54 am

mrblackbat wrote:Been a while since hattsy has had a posting meltdown. Always sad, if funny, to see.
What's sad is this site has not changed. Still the same old fuck buddies trying to help each other out when they have posted something incorrect.

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 26638
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Rover the Top » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:00 am

Timmy has no apples. Teacher gives him one apple. Has Timmy:
a) gained one apple?
b) lost two apples?

I've got a feeling someone will get this wrong... :yeahright:

thehatts
Ageing international
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by thehatts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:06 am

Rover the Top wrote:Timmy has no apples. Teacher gives him one apple. Has Timmy:
a) gained one apple?
b) lost two apples?

I've got a feeling someone will get this wrong... :yeahright:
Probably your cunt of a brother.

thehatts
Ageing international
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by thehatts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 am

Rover the Top wrote:Timmy has no apples. Teacher gives him one apple. Has Timmy:
a) gained one apple?
b) lost two apples?

I've got a feeling someone will get this wrong... :yeahright:
That's the final member:

MRB
RTT
Eth
Gibbon

Who have you lot been arguing with since I stayed away. Must be plenty of people you have tried driving away. I see numbers on this forum have massively fallen. It's down to you guys.

User avatar
Ethiaa
Site Admin
Posts: 13072
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Preston
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Ethiaa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:11 am

I thought you were just joking around hatty. It would appear not.

I don't really know why you're being all confrontational and why bother getting involved in a silly argument with Blackbat if it winds you up?

thehatts
Ageing international
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by thehatts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:15 am

Ethiaa wrote:I thought you were just joking around hatty. It would appear not.

I don't really know why you're being all confrontational and why bother getting involved in a silly argument with Blackbat if it winds you up?
Because it's not just Blackbat. You dive in to help him out. Gibbon and RTT dive in to help him out. You always do it. If you ignored him as well it would be OK but no matter if he is wrong you still help him out, why???? I'm not the first to point this out and I won't be the last. You are the site admin you shouldn't be acting like this.

thehatts
Ageing international
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by thehatts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 am

Seriously Eth how would you like it if every single post you send someone like BlackB posts a ridiculous comment that has nothing to do with your post. Then 3 or 4 of the normal bunch back him up no matter how shit his posts are every time. I guarantee you were wondering how long it would be for RTT to appear and help his brother out.

User avatar
Ethiaa
Site Admin
Posts: 13072
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Preston
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Ethiaa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:21 am

He does it to me all the time :D

If you look at pretty much any thread here it will include those two arguing against each other.

Me saying a point gained is a point gained is just me siding with Mr Reality. If you think otherwise that's your beef man. Don't try and drag me into whatever sideshow is going on. Fight all you want, I ain't refereeing it.

User avatar
Ethiaa
Site Admin
Posts: 13072
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Preston
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Ethiaa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:29 am

That appears to have pushed him over the edge and he spammed the forum till I gave him a temp ban - clearly what he wanted.

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 26638
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Rover the Top » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:33 am

Ethiaa wrote: I don't really know why you're being all confrontational and why bother getting involved in a silly argument with Blackbat if it winds you up?
'Coz he's the worst troll ever? :yeahright: Put on ignore, spare yourself the spam and abuse...
Ethiaa wrote:That appears to have pushed him over the edge and he spammed the forum till I gave him a temp ban - clearly what he wanted.
Or that... :lol:

I'm going to miss seeing
thehatts, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
spreading out the threads... :D

User avatar
Ethiaa
Site Admin
Posts: 13072
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Preston
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Ethiaa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:47 am

Not much of a moderator you are ya!

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 26638
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Rover the Top » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:01 am

Ethiaa wrote:Not much of a moderator you are ya!
:D Since much of his garbage targeted me specifically, I thought it best in the interests of fair moderating to put him on ignore several years ago and leave him to the rest of you...

User avatar
Ethiaa
Site Admin
Posts: 13072
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Preston
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by Ethiaa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:28 am

He is no more of a troll than Matt really - just with less endurance for a pointless argument.

thehatts
Ageing international
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Burton Albion/Blackburn Rovers, Feb. 24

Post by thehatts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:36 am

Ethiaa wrote:He is no more of a troll than Matt really - just with less endurance for a pointless argument.
And less of a troll than Blackbat, Ethiaa and RTT. I posted a normal comment and you said MRB is just responding to wind me up. Therefore MRB is the troll and the fact Ethiaa and RTT back him up you are both no better than him.

Locked