Rovers v Rochdale

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
Darth Rover
Ageing international

Re: Rovers v Rochdale

Post by Darth Rover » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Ethiaa wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:21 am
Putting a team out - any team - in a tin pot cup is a sure fire sign of a shit manager eh ;)
Mowbray isnt a shit manager. He is the latest in a long line of Rovers managers who have had to deal with the shit the previous shit manager has left. They only officially become shit when they have left though some often display shit tendancies before departing. This is known as shitlike. Given this is largely Mowbrays team and his first full season in charge it wont be until the end of the season before he is either saviour or shit or if he gets another season it will be saviourlike or shitlike. I feel a poll coming on.

Ethiaa
Site Admin

Post by Ethiaa » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:42 pm

I think we were pretty clearly saying several of them were shit before they left. And at least one wasn't shit after he left.

Darth Rover
Ageing international

Post by Darth Rover » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:00 pm

No more checkatrade for us this season after Bury prevailed over Stoke. Least we faired better than Stoke City's under 21s and came a very creditable third place behind Bury and Rochdale... :? I am more bothered about the loss of Harry Chapman to injury for three months. I hope he makes a full recovery.