Peterborough v Blackburn, 9-12 2017

Discuss all things Rovers related except...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side of the road
No votes
Finding peace, love, and rock n roll
No votes
His mate was clucking up a storm
No votes
Saw a real fine Kestrel, and couldn't resist talking her up
25%
Practicing the safety dance
No votes
Rover the Dog was barking
13%
Used Cardano's formula to solve the general equation of a cubic, by depressing it and shoving it in Tartaglia's face by publishing the results
13%
Heard there was a mean fish and chips stand on the corner of Carnegie and Fifth
No votes
It was the night before Christmas
No votes
A conference on gibbons and their relation to the space-time continuum
25%
We have a yuuge problem with chickens crossing roads everyday. I just watched CocksNews and heard another report of a chicken crossing a road, it's bad. Real bad. Bigly bad. We have never seen a crisis like this before, where chickens cross roads without any protection. We need to protect our chickens. I have done it many of times like the world has ever seen. I remember talking to this chicken who started to cluck at me, and I asked "what's the clucking problem?" The chicken clicked back at me, as if I understood that chicken scratch of a language. Thankfully there was a chicken translator, good man let me tell you. I just met him on the street corner of Carnegie and Fifth, I heard there was a good fish and chips stand across the street, so we all got lunch there and it was yuuge. That is why I am making an executive order to require protective rights for chickens crossing roads, so we can Make Chickens Crossing Roads Great Again!
25%

Total votes: 8

Gibbon
Promising manager

Re: Peterborough v Blackburn, 9-12 2017

Post by Gibbon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:35 am

In someways it may be easier to drop down to league one to rebuild your squad than try and do it in the championship.

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Post by Rover the Top » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:45 am

Another weekend, another win. I could get used to this... :)

the growlery
New signing

Post by the growlery » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:13 pm

We are chasing Shrewsbury and Wigan down relentlessly, the home fixtures against those two and Scunthorpe might be decisive, although I would hope we might have created a bit of space between us by then.
Had forgotten that Friedel and Nelsen were 'frees', well done to whoever signed those two plus Mulgrew and Salgado.

WacoRover
Ageing international
Location: another dimension, not only of sight & sound, but mind

Post by WacoRover » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 pm

the growlery wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:13 pm
We are chasing Shrewsbury and Wigan down relentlessly, the home fixtures against those two and Scunthorpe might be decisive, although I would hope we might have created a bit of space between us by then.
Had forgotten that Friedel and Nelsen were 'frees', well done to whoever signed those two plus Mulgrew and Salgado.
I am encouraged we tied Shrews & Wigan in roadies, & defeated Scunthorpe earlier. Cautiously optimistic!