Northampton v Blackburn, Sat @ 2:00 PM GMT, 23-12 2017

Discuss all things Rovers related except...

Do you know the Muffin Man?

The Muffin Man?
25%
The Muffin Man.
No votes
Who lives on Drury Lane?
No votes
No Muff Too Tuff
25%
A tuft of kestrel feathers
13%
Eddie Vedder and The Fibbin' Gibbons
25%
Igor Tudor in disguise, advertising his new business "Worldwide Tudor of Muffins"
No votes
Realizing you could be in sunny Arizona but you get overcast Ohio
No votes
The man on the corner is giving you the business
No votes
Seeing what a full cup of love actually looks like
No votes
--------------------
13%
Mad libbing a Donald Trump statement like you have never seen before, like ever. I have done a lot of mad libs in my time, trust me. If I want to change the mad lib, I can mad lib into a new subject. Kids these days don't know how to mad lib, this is dangerous. Our kids need to mad lib. They need to know how to mad lib. I'm talking mad libs. Big mad libs. Great mad libs. These mad libs will serve as a source of inspiration for our people, as they see many words written. So many words. And all those words will be great. Other countries will worry about our words. They will start asking me, "hey, could you stop with the words?" Of course I will laugh at them, but I will tell them, "Yea, don't worry buddy", and then hang up! These words will be so great, they will start buying our words. We are going to create so many word jobs, our people will not have a clue what to do with all these words. You will ask me, "We have so many words, what are we supposed to do?" And that's how I, Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho, will Make Ascots Adorable Again!
No votes

Total votes: 8

thehatts
Ageing international

Re: Northampton v Blackburn, Sat @ 2:00 PM GMT, 23-12 2017

Post by thehatts » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Feels like a loss but a Wigan win and rovers win next and we are in the top 2. Rest for Bennett and Mulgrew.

mcteeth
Ageing international

Post by mcteeth » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Mowbray has said the squad has really been suffering with illness. Not excusing the performance in his own words but we just couldn't get to our usual levels. That was clearly evident.

I'm frustrated but it's not the end of the world. Over 90 minutes I think Northampton would have counted themselves unlucky to lose. Yes we had 2 golden chances to take the points late in the game but it wouldn't have been overly deserved.

Lots of season left to go so we move on to Rochdale with Wigan at home to Shrewsbury.

Jim
Experienced international star

Post by Jim » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:01 pm

The only hope I have for a title shot now is that someone comes in at deadline day and takes two or three players from Wigan, including Grigg.

End of the day I’d be happy to get promoted but nobody celebrates 2nd place... especially to Wigan.

This obviously depends on us carrying on the current form and not losing Mulgrew (a distinct possibility) in January.

Gibbon
Promising manager

Post by Gibbon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:13 pm

I'd celebrate 2nd place. :shrug:

mcteeth
Ageing international

Post by mcteeth » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Yeah I couldn't give a toss about winning the trophy if we go up :hyper: