Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
Post Reply
User avatar
Rover The Line
Promising youngster
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:54 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by Rover The Line » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:56 am

Team we'll put on the park and score predictions.

easy win 2-1 to us they score first
Scorers Roque(2)
Last edited by Dan on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

furryfootball
New signing
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:12 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by furryfootball » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:25 am

2 - 0 to us, Santa Cruz and Bentley :)

tazza
New signing
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:02 am
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by tazza » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:46 am

dont we still have a few injuries ??

coz if we do, and bolton's form we migh end up with a draw ..

but hopefully we dont have that many and an easy win

liamBWFC
New signing
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by liamBWFC » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:59 am

I think we may get the win.

Our new and improved back 4 should be able to keep Santa out, and if you saw the save from Jussi v Athletico Madrid then i dont see him letting in any shots from Bentley, Nolan becoming the player he once was. Also, Our players will be up for it, we beat Athletico on thursday, hoping to do the same this thursday. The players confidence should be high if we get into the last 16.

And to top the Win off, hopefully Taylor shall be on the scoresheet, because he is due a goal if you watched the game v Pompy.



COME ON YOU WHITE MEN!

Willy
Ageing international
Posts: 3255
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: Brun Lea

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by Willy » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:59 am

liamBWFC wrote:I think we may get the win.

Our new and improved back 4 should be able to keep Santa out, and if you saw the save from Jussi v Athletico Madrid then i dont see him letting in any shots from Bentley, Nolan becoming the player he once was. Also, Our players will be up for it, we beat Athletico on thursday, hoping to do the same this thursday. The players confidence should be high if we get into the last 16.

And to top the Win off, hopefully Taylor shall be on the scoresheet, because he is due a goal if you watched the game v Pompy.



COME ON YOU WHITE MEN!
So you're not supporting McCarthy, Samba, Mokoena etc because they are black? :-?

Strangest thing I've ever read....apart from bakeware by TeddyCook.

User avatar
Joe
Ageing international
Posts: 3579
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:04 pm

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by Joe » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:29 pm

and if you saw the save from Jussi v Athletico Madrid then i dont see him letting in any shots from Bentley
Friedel made a brilliant save against Arsenal so I can't see him letting in any goals either :numpty;

TheManInYourHeads
New signing
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:19 pm
Location: Inside your Head
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by TheManInYourHeads » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:55 pm

1-1

liamBWFC
New signing
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by liamBWFC » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:11 pm

Joe wrote:
and if you saw the save from Jussi v Athletico Madrid then i dont see him letting in any shots from Bentley
Friedel made a brilliant save against Arsenal so I can't see him letting in any goals either :numpty;
You still got beat though and he ended up letting 2 in.

User avatar
Dan
Unemployed ex-pro
Posts: 6800
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by Dan » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:41 pm

liamBWFC wrote:
Joe wrote:
and if you saw the save from Jussi v Athletico Madrid then i dont see him letting in any shots from Bentley
Friedel made a brilliant save against Arsenal so I can't see him letting in any goals either :numpty;
You still got beat though and he ended up letting 2 in.
Oh yeah, cos Jussi saves everything and you never get beaten :numpty;

maccy
New signing
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:14 pm

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by maccy » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:49 pm

liamBWFC wrote:
Joe wrote:
and if you saw the save from Jussi v Athletico Madrid then i dont see him letting in any shots from Bentley
Friedel made a brilliant save against Arsenal so I can't see him letting in any goals either :numpty;
You still got beat though and he ended up letting 2 in.
HMMM yeah because Arsenal are shit! well reasoned argument there :foot:

DunnFC
Regular international
Posts: 979
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:29 am

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by DunnFC » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:29 pm

3-0 to us, cant see Bolton creating much.

It will be bye bye to Bolton as well at the end of the year. :wave:

User avatar
RoryoftheRovers
Regular international
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by RoryoftheRovers » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:44 am

we'll trot up....

DunnFC
Regular international
Posts: 979
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:29 am

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by DunnFC » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Trust me we will take these little piggies to market.

Maybe not Davies, looks like the bloater to put up a fight. :D

User avatar
RoryoftheRovers
Regular international
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by RoryoftheRovers » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:48 pm

DunnFC wrote:Trust me we will take these little piggies to market.

Maybe not Davies, looks like the bloater to put up a fight. :D
Yeah we'll take him to market, he's a gold mine with all that meat he has on him.

User avatar
mrblackbat
Promising manager
Posts: 14690
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Rovers vs Bolton at Home

Post by mrblackbat » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Willy wrote:
liamBWFC wrote:I think we may get the win.

Our new and improved back 4 should be able to keep Santa out, and if you saw the save from Jussi v Athletico Madrid then i dont see him letting in any shots from Bentley, Nolan becoming the player he once was. Also, Our players will be up for it, we beat Athletico on thursday, hoping to do the same this thursday. The players confidence should be high if we get into the last 16.

And to top the Win off, hopefully Taylor shall be on the scoresheet, because he is due a goal if you watched the game v Pompy.



COME ON YOU WHITE MEN!
So you're not supporting McCarthy, Samba, Mokoena etc because they are black? :-?

Strangest thing I've ever read....apart from bakeware by TeddyCook.

Or perhaps he's a Bolton fan (clue in BWFC?) who happen to wear white....

Post Reply