South Korean Star Yoon Bit-Garam..............Korean Zidane.

Rovers related transfer rumours and transfer news
fourstar
New signing

South Korean Star Yoon Bit-Garam..............Korean Zidane.

Post by fourstar » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:00 am

Blackburn Rovers are set to fly in Bitgaram later this week for a 2 week trial and hope to sign him.................

The 17 year old star midfielder is currently the BIG thing in Korean Football and was there star player at the current under/17s World Cup..............

He's a defensive midfielder but his other skills are good passing, good technically, good shooting with both feet. He's a really good play maker.........................Hes known in Korea as the \"Korean Zidane\"...........

ImageImage

DunnFC
Regular international

Post by DunnFC » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:05 pm

If we sign him will he be sent to cercle for a work permit?

gigbik
New signing

Post by gigbik » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Think that would be a good investment..

RoverWithALimp
Regular international

Post by RoverWithALimp » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:48 pm

Would be absolutely astonished if we sign Bitgaram. My friend (Manu Supporter) was going on about them signing him the other week.

Apparently he would not need time in the acadamy. If we sign him, you can expect to see him on the bench... :shock:

Border Rover
New signing

Post by Border Rover » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Source? Because from what you have said, he sounds like the real deal.

RoverWithALimp
Regular international

Re:

Post by RoverWithALimp » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Border Rover wrote:Source? Because from what you have said, he sounds like the real deal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... _id=505504

Bottom 2 lines...

Hardcore
New signing

Post by Hardcore » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:42 pm

wow, this guy could be great... lets hope we can get him and hopefully keep him!!!

Border Rover
New signing

Post by Border Rover » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:49 am

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/news/newsid=559315.html

Found some more information on him, mainly just background stuff. But he does state that he does want to play in England

RoverWithALimp
Regular international

Re:

Post by RoverWithALimp » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Border Rover wrote:http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/news/newsid=559315.html

Found some more information on him, mainly just background stuff. But he does state that he does want to play in England
Heads up guys, he apparently arrived today on a 14 day trial and looksabout of the town...

He will probably end up spending his first year in Belgium if he signs, its a shame he cant play because of all that EU BS that Manu and the likes dont have to deal with... :roll:

Rover the Moon
Unemployed ex-pro

Re:

Post by Rover the Moon » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:49 pm

RoverWithALimp wrote: shame he cant play because of all that EU BS that Manu and the likes dont have to deal with... :roll:
Have you not eaten that chip on your shoulder yet? it could feed a family of 6 for 3 months!!!!!!!

Of course Man U have to deal with the SAME EU LAWS as us, hence that's why they came up with the Belgian team link first to get around that EU law :roll:

RoverWithALimp
Regular international

Re:

Post by RoverWithALimp » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:53 pm

Rover the Moon wrote:
RoverWithALimp wrote: shame he cant play because of all that EU BS that Manu and the likes dont have to deal with... :roll:
Have you not eaten that chip on your shoulder yet? it could feed a family of 6 for 3 months!!!!!!!

Of course Man U have to deal with the SAME EU LAWS as us, hence that's why they came up with the Belgian team link first to get around that EU law :roll:
RTM you really are a knob cheese arent you. Any opportunity to 'try' and get one over on someone and you jump at it like a dog shagging his owners leg! ;)

Not quite sure what point you were trying to make there, but dont tell me Manu have to deal with as much of the EU restraints that we do.
Several players they have signed in the past havent completely met EU requirements, but they have got it through on some technicality...

Grow up, and leave me alone please... Your attempted big-headedness is boring!
Last edited by RoverWithALimp on Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan
Unemployed ex-pro

Re:

Post by Dan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:57 pm

RoverWithALimp wrote:
Rover the Moon wrote:

RTT you really are a knob cheese arent you. Any opportunity to 'try' and get one over on someone and you jump at it like a dog shagging his owners leg! ;)

Not quite sure what point you were trying to make there, but dont tell me Manu have to deal with as much of the EU restraints that we do.
Several players they have signed in the past havent completely met EU requirements, but they have got it through on some technicality...

Insulting people that aren't even involved? ;)

RoverWithALimp
Regular international

Re:

Post by RoverWithALimp » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Dan wrote:
RoverWithALimp wrote:
Rover the Moon wrote:

RTT you really are a knob cheese arent you. Any opportunity to 'try' and get one over on someone and you jump at it like a dog shagging his owners leg! ;)

Sorry, have corrected it. Have got a thumping headache and dont need :xxx:'s like that correcting my posts to get one over someone, it winds me up...

Dan
Unemployed ex-pro

Re:

Post by Dan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:02 pm

RoverWithALimp wrote:
Dan wrote:
RoverWithALimp wrote:
Rover the Moon wrote:

Sorry, have corrected it. Have got a thumping headache and dont need :xxx:'s like that correcting my posts to get one over someone, it winds me up...
Well to be fair, you're wrong.
Everyone has to deal with the same EU laws.
Man U signed that little chinese striker and couldn't have him for a year, and the same happened with Chelsea and Alex. And Liverpool with a couple of their players.
The difference usually is that the big clubs go after the big players that are already representing their country nationally etc, so have more chance of gaining a work permit.

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Re:

Post by Rover the Top » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:56 am

RoverWithALimp wrote:
Dan wrote:
RoverWithALimp wrote: RTT you really are a knob cheese arent you.
Maybe you should take better care not to post ignorant garbage then? Just a suggestion... :idea: Whether it winds you up or not, Moon is right - all clubs obviously are governed by the same EU laws. Man Utd might find loopholes and devise schemes to get round them, but we do the same - we've got our own Belgian link now, and lets not forget we twisted the rules to get Nelsen here.