Neill Sent off

Discuss all International football at senior and youth levels
Post Reply

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 27173
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Post by Rover the Top » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:43 pm

Australia have joined Asia because they thought they'd stand a better chance of qualifying for world cups, right? Maybe they should have considered that the old system worked fine, and they were just crap? :scratch:

User avatar
rover-the-rainbow
Valued squad member
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:20 am
Contact:

Re:

Post by rover-the-rainbow » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:45 pm

Rover the Top wrote:Australia have joined Asia because they thought they'd stand a better chance of qualifying for world cups, right? Maybe they should have considered that the old system worked fine, and they were just crap? :scratch:
Still are ;)

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 27173
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re:

Post by Rover the Top » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:47 pm

rover-the-rainbow wrote:
Rover the Top wrote:Australia have joined Asia because they thought they'd stand a better chance of qualifying for world cups, right? Maybe they should have considered that the old system worked fine, and they were just crap? :scratch:
Still are ;)
But they're not trying to qualify through Oceania any more? ;)

User avatar
Ducati-Rover
New signing
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:43 am
Contact:

Post by Ducati-Rover » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:32 am

Watched Australia's Campaign it was SHIT Best Player Award Goes to Emerton

GO IRAQ

User avatar
Dan
Unemployed ex-pro
Posts: 6863
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 am
Contact:

Re:

Post by Dan » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:16 pm

Ducati-Rover wrote:Watched Australia's Campaign it was SHIT Best Player Award Goes to Emerton

GO IRAQ
Iraq win it 1-0
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 920434.stm

Post Reply