The Theadore Invitational - a musical insight...

There must be more to life than football?
User avatar
Gouldy
Valued squad member
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:04 am
Location: Leeds

The Theadore Invitational - a musical insight...

Post by Gouldy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:33 pm

Children Of Bodom-Angles Dont Kill for me. Good song, although i doubt any of you lot would like it

User avatar
theadore
Inexperienced manager
Posts: 9448
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by theadore » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:54 pm

can't we call this thread something different.... i thought the name was stupid on the old board.

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 26683
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Post by Rover the Top » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:56 pm

I knew there was a reason why I once liked being a moderator... :whistle:

User avatar
Ethiaa
Site Admin
Posts: 13100
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Preston
Contact:

Re:

Post by Ethiaa » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:22 pm

Rover the Top wrote:I knew there was a reason why I once liked being a moderator... :whistle:
Cos you whistled a lot? :scratch:

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 26683
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re:

Post by Rover the Top » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:24 pm

ethiaa wrote:
Rover the Top wrote:I knew there was a reason why I once liked being a moderator... :whistle:
Cos you whistled a lot? :scratch:
Hey, it doesn't say I changed Gouldy's post title... :twisted:

User avatar
theadore
Inexperienced manager
Posts: 9448
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by theadore » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:38 pm

:)

User avatar
Jim
Experienced international star
Posts: 1812
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:51 pm
Location: Barnsley in Gods Own County
Contact:

Post by Jim » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:26 pm

Seeming this is (I hope) the old music thread...

I'm listening to More Than a Feeling by Boston and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith... songs for my current mood.

A very special and close friend of mine went away again today and I feel all sad. Partly because i'm too much of a wuss, and so lacking in self confidence that I couldn't tell the only lass (the friend in question) who has ever meant anything to me that she means more to me than anything else in the world. :cry:

User avatar
Hoodwinker
Promising youngster
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:09 pm

Post by Hoodwinker » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:25 am

Blimey Jim just make sure you don't stick any Coldplay on! If you do keep well away from the oven or any sharp instruments ;)

User avatar
theadore
Inexperienced manager
Posts: 9448
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by theadore » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:21 am

what is happening to the thread title? :)

was supposed to be going to the ultimate three string hobo seasick steve tomorrow but i've let tickets sel out so i have to go through the horror of trying to buy on the door.

listened to aphex twin on my way to work... i hate everyone today

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 26683
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Post by Rover the Top » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:31 am

Gouldy, do you ever go to a place called Harry's Bar in Chorley?

Saw a mate's band there last night. The place was packed with kids (all branded so they couldn't buy alcohol :lol: ), most looked surprised to see an adult there... :oops: Still good fun...

User avatar
Gouldy
Valued squad member
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:04 am
Location: Leeds

Post by Gouldy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:34 am

Never been there but i know it. Never go into Chorley after dark if your hairs longer then 2inches

User avatar
Lincoln Rover
Promising youngster
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:52 pm
Location: UK

Re:

Post by Lincoln Rover » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:43 am

theadore wrote:what is happening to the thread title? :)

was supposed to be going to the ultimate three string hobo seasick steve tomorrow but i've let tickets sel out so i have to go through the horror of trying to buy on the door.

listened to aphex twin on my way to work... i hate everyone today
I changed it, then realised it had already been changed by RTT... :oops:

User avatar
theadore
Inexperienced manager
Posts: 9448
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 pm

Re:

Post by theadore » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:12 pm

Lincoln Rover wrote:
theadore wrote:what is happening to the thread title? :)

was supposed to be going to the ultimate three string hobo seasick steve tomorrow but i've let tickets sel out so i have to go through the horror of trying to buy on the door.

listened to aphex twin on my way to work... i hate everyone today
I changed it, then realised it had already been changed by RTT... :oops:
i like it... :)

User avatar
Jim
Experienced international star
Posts: 1812
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:51 pm
Location: Barnsley in Gods Own County
Contact:

Re:

Post by Jim » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:28 pm

Hoodwinker wrote:Blimey Jim just make sure you don't stick any Coldplay on! If you do keep well away from the oven or any sharp instruments ;)
Even if I was contemplating suicide I wouldn't put that bunch of depressing tripe on. I swear I've heard more happiness at a funeral than in their songs. :roll:

Now I've got a different song stuck in my head courtesy of the advert for Guitar Hero 2 and Madden 07...

Wolfmother - Woman

Its just a unbelievably, infuriatingly catchy tune. :)

Following that i'm gonna stick Soundgarden's Superunknown album on. I highly rate this bugger, its a great little album. I mean who can't love a song about a spoon playing hobo? :D

User avatar
Gouldy
Valued squad member
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:04 am
Location: Leeds

Post by Gouldy » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:27 pm

Bit of Tool for me at the moment.

Post Reply