Rugby League

There must be more to life than football?
roversmillsy
Ageing international

Rugby League

Post by roversmillsy » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:30 am

Shocked that we don't have a thread for the 3rd best sport in the world, Rugby League! Thought I would create this after the amazi come back that the mighty Warriors pulled off against the Wire in yesterday's grand final! What an amazing win that was!

Sorry theadore

theadore
Inexperienced manager

Re: Rugby League

Post by theadore » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:48 am

Meh... fell to pieces in the second half - injuries were a massive issue but ultimately Wigan were unplayable towards the end and deserved the win. Another £100 folly trip to Old Trafford.

Shame I've not been able to watch the NRL GF this morning - miss the days when Sky used to carry this.

Dan
Unemployed ex-pro

Post by Dan » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:30 pm

roversmillsy wrote:Shocked that we don't have a thread for the 3rd best sport in the world...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrhf7npIumU[/youtube]

Jim
Experienced international star

Post by Jim » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Leeds Rhinos all the way for me! I've popped to see the Donny Dons a few times too recently. They've had a damn good season but lost their head coach this year. :cry:

Rover Ryan
Ageing international

Post by Rover Ryan » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:54 pm

roversmillsy wrote:Shocked that we don't have a thread for the 3rd best sport in the world...
:lol: Thanks I really needed that :lol:

theadore
Inexperienced manager

Post by theadore » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Excellent opening day to the RLWC... Australia were deserved winners but the fact that England looked on the pace bodes well.

Shame that the RFL have gone with Premier sports... (although now free on Virgin, assume it is still subscription on Sky?) would be good to see more than just the home games on the BBC.

New Zealand game today should be good... Samoa should offer a decent test for them.