Rovers Store Hassles

Life's a bitch. Post your moans, groans and general annoyances here.
Simon
Ageing international

Rovers Store Hassles

Post by Simon » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Just went into Blackburn to buy the new home shirt. I couldn't find one on the shelf with a Princes trust logo on so took it to the till and asked if they could put it on. They said they only had 1 sponsor logo transfer left and it would take 5 mins to apply. So I paid and came back approx. 15 mins later to pick it up - only to be told by unenthusiastic staff (after much confusion amongst staff as to who I was and what I was meant to be collecting) that they'd run out of transfers and I could go to Ewood to get it put on or come back on Monday. This was at about 3.45pm. So I drove down to Ewood - only to find the store was closed. :evil:

I can't get into Blackburn with ease and CBA queuing for half an hour on a matchday.

Rover the Moon
Unemployed ex-pro

Re: Rovers Store Hassles

Post by Rover the Moon » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Not stepped foot into either store for about 4 years. Hassle free :D

Rovertheseas
Experienced international star

Post by Rovertheseas » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:15 am

Simon wrote:Just went into Blackburn to buy the new home shirt. I couldn't find one on the shelf with a Princes trust logo on so took it to the till and asked if they could put it on. They said they only had 1 sponsor logo transfer left and it would take 5 mins to apply. So I paid and came back approx. 15 mins later to pick it up - only to be told by unenthusiastic staff (after much confusion amongst staff as to who I was and what I was meant to be collecting) that they'd run out of transfers and I could go to Ewood to get it put on or come back on Monday. This was at about 3.45pm. So I drove down to Ewood - only to find the store was closed. :evil:

I can't get into Blackburn with ease and CBA queuing for half an hour on a matchday.
Haven't had a problem when ordering online, maybe thats the answer. Postage probably would be cheaper than the trip, depending on what you're ordering.

Simon
Ageing international

Post by Simon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:26 am

Rovertheseas wrote:
Simon wrote:Just went into Blackburn to buy the new home shirt. I couldn't find one on the shelf with a Princes trust logo on so took it to the till and asked if they could put it on. They said they only had 1 sponsor logo transfer left and it would take 5 mins to apply. So I paid and came back approx. 15 mins later to pick it up - only to be told by unenthusiastic staff (after much confusion amongst staff as to who I was and what I was meant to be collecting) that they'd run out of transfers and I could go to Ewood to get it put on or come back on Monday. This was at about 3.45pm. So I drove down to Ewood - only to find the store was closed. :evil:

Haven't had a problem when ordering online, maybe thats the answer. Postage probably would be cheaper than the trip, depending on what you're ordering.
This was about 4 months ago ;)

Gibbon
Promising manager

Post by Gibbon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 am

And you're STILL having problems? :o ;)

-BARON-23-
Promising manager

Post by -BARON-23- » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 pm

:lol: Poor Simon

Simon
Ageing international

Post by Simon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 pm

:(

wrinks_89
Valued squad member

Post by wrinks_89 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:16 am

Anyone ever have trouble accessing their account with the roverstore website? I made an account two or three years back and could never purchase anything as it always said my client number/name didn't match. Confirmed with a Mel Gillbrown that it was in fact correct and that my email address had been accepted and it still hasn't worked. I have to get my merchandise and tickets via my brother or ex boyfriend's brother which is a bit bloody awkward all round. Though, I am known for bringing terrible luck upon rovers any time I go to a game. Perhaps it's fate trying to tell me something :shrug: