Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
User avatar
Bwfcdan
New signing
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Post by Bwfcdan » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 pm

I doubt many of your lot travel up there for that one!
Always dear tickets at Sunderland and a freezing cold Tuesday night.
Anyone thinking of goin?

User avatar
mrblackbat
Promising manager
Posts: 15399
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Post by mrblackbat » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm

I've been on the Stadium of Light before, you foul horrible smelling troll.

User avatar
watty
Promising youngster
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:23 am
Location: Wrightington

Re: Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Post by watty » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Bwfcdan wrote:I doubt many of your lot travel up there for that one!
Always dear tickets at Sunderland and a freezing cold Tuesday night.
Anyone thinking of goin?
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

User avatar
Bwfcdan
New signing
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Post by Bwfcdan » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:17 pm

mrblackbat wrote:I've been on the Stadium of Light before, you foul horrible smelling troll.

Shut it you! sad c*nt!

User avatar
roversmillsy
Ageing international
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Post by roversmillsy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:40 pm

Bwfcdan wrote:I doubt many of your lot travel up there for that one!
Always dear tickets at Sunderland and a freezing cold Tuesday night.
Anyone thinking of goin?
When you start selling your allocation for every away game and selling out every home game then you can take the mick out of our support but until then just shut up. We had the 72nd highest average attendance in Europe last year. Not bad but yours was 92nd. Even Sheffield Wednesday had a higher average attendance. We averaged over 3000 more people per home game than you so I think you should just shut your gob.

User avatar
watty
Promising youngster
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:23 am
Location: Wrightington

Re: Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Post by watty » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Bwfcdan wrote:
mrblackbat wrote:I've been on the Stadium of Light before, you foul horrible smelling troll.

Shut it you! sad c*nt!
hahahaha......haha...ha :wave:

Simon
Ageing international
Posts: 3826
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:53 pm

Re: Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Post by Simon » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:20 pm

watty wrote:
Bwfcdan wrote:
mrblackbat wrote:I've been on the Stadium of Light before, you foul horrible smelling troll.

Shut it you! sad c*nt!
hahahaha......haha...ha :wave:
Why would you call someone a cunt then be polite and censor yourself. :numpty;

User avatar
mrblackbat
Promising manager
Posts: 15399
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Carling Cup Round 4 - Away at Sunderland!

Post by mrblackbat » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:09 pm

Cause he's a retard who couldn't come back after his mindless trolling failed?

Post Reply