Ditch the drummer?

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
BarmyArmy75

Ditch the drummer?

Post by BarmyArmy75 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:20 pm

Alot of Rovers fans hate this guy, as my seat is just behind him, me as well! Ditch him ?? :doh:

Joe
Ageing international

Post by Joe » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:33 pm

Move seats then.

theadore
Inexperienced manager

Post by theadore » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:45 pm

don't discourage him... hes just crazy enough to do it.

Hoodwinker
Promising youngster

Post by Hoodwinker » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:00 pm

As a resident Riversider I don't have to suffer this muppet to the extent of you Blackburn Enders but I do wish that somebody who sits near him (nudge, nudge ;) ) would ram his drum stick up his 'jacksie'.

A few years back the kind stewards sent him into the Riverside. After two of three marches up the central steps (near me) and about 50 or so people telling him to \"f*ck off back to the Blackburn End before he got a good kicking\" he went and stayed away.

Get shut says I - he's living proof that 'Care in the Community' doesn't work.

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Post by Rover the Top » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:57 pm

It amazes me that some of our younger fans actually believe that we wouldn't have any kind of atmosphere without the drums. Fuck him off back to wherever he came from, bring back the terraces, and Ewood will have some life once again.

rover-the-rainbow
Valued squad member

Post by rover-the-rainbow » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:42 am

What I want to know is how the hell does he get the drum through the turnstile :scratch:

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Re:

Post by mrblackbat » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:08 am

rover-the-rainbow wrote:What I want to know is how the hell does he get the drum through the turnstile :scratch:
Magic.

DunnFC
Regular international

Re:

Post by DunnFC » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:11 am

mrblackbat wrote:
rover-the-rainbow wrote:What I want to know is how the hell does he get the drum through the turnstile :scratch:
Magic.
he has a room in the stadium and before the matches he gets the drum kit out of this room and carries it ova to the blackburn end, i think its good that hes banging his drum it adds to the atmosphere and gets people chanting but i think he shud play it slightly less, because next morning after the match i have ringing in my bloody ears and its so annoying.

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Re:

Post by mrblackbat » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:43 am

DunnFC wrote:
mrblackbat wrote:
Magic.
he has a room in the stadium and before the matches he gets the drum kit out of this room and carries it ova to the blackburn end, i think its good that hes banging his drum it adds to the atmosphere and gets people chanting but i think he shud play it slightly less, because next morning after the match i have ringing in my bloody ears and its so annoying.
So it's annoying, but it's good? What the fuck?

It actually ruins the atmosphere cause it drowns out the chanting, imo.

BarmyArmy75

Re:

Post by BarmyArmy75 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:52 pm

Joe wrote:Move seats then.
I would do but I've had that seat since I were five, and seeing as I aint the only Rovers fan pissed off with him, he might as well be the one fuckin' off eh?

Gouldy
Valued squad member

Re:

Post by Gouldy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:09 pm

mrblackbat wrote:
DunnFC wrote:
mrblackbat wrote:
Magic.
So it's annoying, but it's good? What the fuck?

It actually ruins the atmosphere cause it drowns out the chanting, imo.
Completly agree.

Hoodwinker
Promising youngster

Re:

Post by Hoodwinker » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:59 pm

BarmyArmy75 wrote:
I would do but I've had that seat since I were five, and seeing as I aint the only Rovers fan pissed off with him, he might as well be the one fuckin' off eh?
Quite right, nick the tossers drum stick or if Dunny's right find his 'drum kit room' and lock the moron in. ;)

BarmyArmy75

Re:

Post by BarmyArmy75 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:09 pm

Hoodwinker wrote:
BarmyArmy75 wrote:
Quite right, nick the tossers drum stick or if Dunny's right find his 'drum kit room' and lock the moron in. ;)
Haha! Superb! Aye chase him on't pitch, then get the fucker banned lol

DunnFC
Regular international

Re:

Post by DunnFC » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:35 pm

Hoodwinker wrote:
BarmyArmy75 wrote:
He does have a room because his name is Lee i think someone told me on the offcial website message board. we need a chant about this Lee guy.

Gouldy
Valued squad member

Re:

Post by Gouldy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:10 pm

DunnFC wrote:
Hoodwinker wrote:
BarmyArmy75 wrote:
He does have a room because his name is Lee i think someone told me on the offcial website message board. we need a chant about this Lee guy.

Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee,
Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee,
We're talkin' fuckin' Lee.
I had a friend named Lee,
He cast a spell a spell on me.
If me and Lee and KG could be three,
Flyin' free Tenaciously,
Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee,
I'd propose on bended knee
To Lee Lee Lee, Lee Lee Lee,
Lee Lee,
Lee Lee Lee, Lee Lee Lee,