Arse-hole Wanker - He's a disgrace

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
Rover the Moon
Unemployed ex-pro

Arse-hole Wanker - He's a disgrace

Post by Rover the Moon » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:07 pm

Is anyone else sick to the back teeth of arsenal and their fans?

The manager is a paronoid idiot who's on borrowed time as their teams flounders into footballs 2nd tier and their fans are just hysterical girls blouses.

Wenger in particular is a wanker who really has the biggest \"I wanna twat that bastard\" face in football

I'd certainly use violence on the french bastard

Joe
Ageing international

Post by Joe » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:14 pm

I completely agree.

Just watched football first now. I was just thinking if I could punch anyone in the world it would be him.

In his interview he said the ref did well because there were some very bad tackles! EG Van Persie.

Willy
Ageing international

Post by Willy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:13 pm

I agree with what you are saying, but seeing as I have been pounced on myself in the past for using \"racist words\" I have to mention that when you call someone a \"French bastard\" it implies that he is a bastard because he is French. If I was to say \"Ben Haim is a cheating Jew bastard\" I would be jumped on. Just a little point I had to make.

Anyway, yes...Wenger IS a prick, regardless of his nationality. Arsenal fans have always been wankers and their players have always been arrogant. Just something we have to accept. We deserved a draw and we got a draw. Rant over.

DunnFC
Regular international

Post by DunnFC » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:13 am

When i was walkin back up to the car with my bro we almost turned round and smacked this guy because he was on the phone and goes yeah dont ask me how that fukin wanker Robbie Savage never got sent off then he goes what a shit attendance and atmosphere by rovers and goes arsenal battered us and should have beaten us 4-0. He also called Dunn a fat shit and nobody messes or bitchies bout me Dunny.

Mooney i will happily pin Wengers arms and legs back while you hit him :)

I guess he had a ;) blinkered view.

Bury Phil
New signing

Post by Bury Phil » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 am

Arsene is a fantastic manager. He has built a dynasty of axciting and gorgeous football. His teams consistently overachieve: Four PL Championships, 3 FA Cups, 2 Doubles a CL Final, a UEFA Cup Final, in 10 years, whilst playing the best football in England.

All on an average Transfer busget of +£10m per annum. Less than Rovers have spent.

there is not a major club in the world who would not employ him like a shot.

At least his teams dp not Foul and Kick the opposition.

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Re:

Post by Rover the Top » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:22 am

Bury Phil wrote: At least his teams dp not Foul and Kick the opposition.
Is it true Arsenal's season tickets come with a free white stick? 8-)

streakyb
Valued squad member

Re:

Post by streakyb » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:36 am

Bury Phil wrote:All on an average Transfer busget of +£10m per annum. Less than Rovers have spent.
Just proves you are a raving loon who knows nothing about football

Rover the Moon
Unemployed ex-pro

Post by Rover the Moon » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:01 am

Wigan Dickhead. All those achievements are in the every more distant past. At this point you are falling into the premierleagues 2nd tier and your flowing football is a thing of memories.

Willy. What is racist about it? French is a description of his nationality and bastard is a description of his personality.

Your sounding like the BBC, who describe white attackers as white but black assailants as youths :roll:

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Post by Rover the Top » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:04 am

Surely it's just 'French bastard' to distinguish from the Dutch bastard, the Spanish bastard, the German bastard, etc? ;)

Dr Rover
Valued squad member

Re:

Post by Dr Rover » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:06 am

Rover the Top wrote:Surely it's just 'French bastard' to distinguish from the Dutch bastard, the Spanish bastard, the German bastard, etc? ;)
And would it not be more Xenophobia rather than racism - we all know Moon is scared of the French ;) :-D :-D :-D :-D

Simon
Ageing international

Re:

Post by Simon » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:15 am

Bury Phil wrote:Arsene is a fantastic manager. He has built a dynasty of axciting and gorgeous football. His teams consistently overachieve: Four PL Championships, 3 FA Cups, 2 Doubles a CL Final, a UEFA Cup Final, in 10 years, whilst playing the best football in England.

All on an average Transfer busget of +£10m per annum. Less than Rovers have spent.

there is not a major club in the world who would not employ him like a shot.

At least his teams dp not Foul and Kick the opposition.
Actually you've won 3 PL titles. ;)

I'm pretty certain there was one point when Arsenal got slated for the number of red cards they had received in recent seasons, then I guess they resorted purely to diving and play acting.

Also, please give me an example of a season where we have spent over £10m on players without selling first.

Why would someone from Bury support le Arse anyway, surely that gives glory supporters an ideal opportunity to follow Manchester 'we cant score for shit but we're so amazing it doesn't matter' united?

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Post by Rover the Top » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:23 am

Just thought, have we got this fella's username right? Maybe he's simply advising us to bury Phil? :scratch: ;)

Bury Phil
New signing

Post by Bury Phil » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:31 pm

The transfer budget is a net figure. We typically sell players more than we buy. We have so far sold Alliadiere, Henry, Poom, Llunjgberg and Reyes fo £40m this summer, and spent only the £8m on Eduardo, (that little player that Rovers kicked all afternoon on his debut!).

A recent Independent survey, had Arsenal as the second lowest net transfer account in the EPL, over the last five years. So yes we spend less than Rovers (Net), because Wenger is so exceptional at spotting and nurturing talent. Our star player now was signed from barcelona Youth team for a cough sweet and some belly-button fluff

Hughes has skills in organisation, and drilling his teams with commitment and discipline. he understand the need for set-Piece play and in Gamst Petersen, and DB10 (the second) has players who can deliver exceptionally dangerous balls in hurtful areas.

He is an excellent \"Manager\", and a nice guy. I met him in 1990, and still talk to him- infrequently

But do not include us in the free-Spending group who sign wastrels and gold-diggers for mega-bucks (and I include Spurs in that).

Oh, and we won the title in 2003. the rcord books say man Utd, but if graham Poll had been assinated, rather than just banned from Highbury for 4 years, that title was morally and mathmatically ours.

I was born in London , but have spent the last thirty years in Bury. I prefer the North to live in. Nicer peopl, better Lifestyle. But you cannot change your football club, can you? God knows i tried in 1985. that year, our team was worse than burnley, and twice as ugly.

DunnFC
Regular international

Post by DunnFC » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:36 pm

You are quite clearly a london :wanker: .

And to correct the fabregas payment - 1mill compo and the last installment of overmars deal was can cancelled

Arsenal 4 uefa cup.

O didnt you sign franny jeffers for 8.5mill, hahahaha.

Bury Phil
New signing

Re:

Post by Bury Phil » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:47 pm

DunnFC wrote:You are quite clearly a london :wanker: .

And to correct the fabregas payment - 1mill compo and the last installment of overmars deal was can cancelled

Arsenal 4 uefa cup.

O didnt you sign franny jeffers for 8.5mill, hahahaha.
Wenger signs lots of players, and has an excellent record, but for every Fabregas and henry, there is a Davor Suker or Stephan Malz. We have compete faith in him.

Jeffers could have been a star. he was given a chance, as was Pennant, david bentley etc. If those players do not listen, or prefer a "drinking" culture, then they are shipped out. Normally at a profit.

You do not take the point that Wenger is superb at finding the diamonds like fab, like Vieira, like Kanu, like like -list is endless.

Even David bentley benefitted from his coaching. he just chose a dfferent path, and opted for more First team opportunities, quicker. Good Luck to him.

You are wrong about Fabregas.