Boxing Day Boogaloo: Hull City v Blackburn Rovers, POSTPHONED, KO When the kitties come play

Discuss all things Rovers related except...

Should I have went with a Bonanza or Boogaloo?

Bonanza
No votes
Boogaloo
29%
Neither, both are shite
43%
A gibbon box social
No votes
Not with kestrels flying about
No votes
Romans only celebrate when they are venktorius
No votes
A Nordic Bakeware dinner is cause for a victory
No votes
Arable farmers never have time to celebrate, as their is farmland to tend to
No votes
-----------------------------
29%
A cracker of a time
No votes

Total votes: 7

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Re: Boxing Day Boogaloo: Hull City v Blackburn Rovers, Sat 26 Dec 2021, KO When the kitties come play

Post by mrblackbat » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:45 pm

thehatts wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:43 pm
Hope Hull get investigated first. Extremely short notice. Must of known at least last night or this morning that it would have to be cancelled. Something has gone wrong in the Hull communication process. Fans shat on from a great height. Rovers players could have spent more time with their families for Xmas. Investigate and give us a 3-0 win pls.
How must they have known last night? They're testing players daily, so if the test didn't show positive til today, what are they supposed to do?

thehatts
Ageing international

Re: Boxing Day Boogaloo: Hull City v Blackburn Rovers, Sat 26 Dec 2021, KO When the kitties come play

Post by thehatts » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:22 pm

mrblackbat wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:45 pm
thehatts wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:43 pm
Hope Hull get investigated first. Extremely short notice. Must of known at least last night or this morning that it would have to be cancelled. Something has gone wrong in the Hull communication process. Fans shat on from a great height. Rovers players could have spent more time with their families for Xmas. Investigate and give us a 3-0 win pls.
How must they have known last night? They're testing players daily, so if the test didn't show positive til today, what are they supposed to do?
I simply don’t believe that their squad got wiped out below 14 players between last night and this morning. If they had said right we have 7 players out already and more results to follow tomorrow then that’s being transparent to all.

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Post by mrblackbat » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:27 pm

I dunno, I had five colleagues get dropped on a single day last week.

In some respects fair play for them trying to keep the game going.

thehatts
Ageing international

Post by thehatts » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:43 pm

mrblackbat wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:27 pm
I dunno, I had five colleagues get dropped on a single day last week.

In some respects fair play for them trying to keep the game going.
Yeah I do get it. My wife, youngest and I all got it over Xmas but just reading Hull vice chairman said Hull had 14 players ruled out by Friday. With more to be tested Saturday and Sunday morning. This was never going ahead since Friday 🤷🏼‍♂️

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Post by mrblackbat » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:47 pm

OK well yeah that's daft. But most of that falls at the Football League. I imagine clubs are also worried about being fined etc, whereas the FL could just give some clear cut rules in this crazy situation as to when a postponement should happen.

stillgrowling
Valued squad member

Re: Boxing Day Boogaloo: Hull City v Blackburn Rovers, POSTPHONED, KO When the kitties come play

Post by stillgrowling » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:28 pm

lol- can you imagine the screams from the teams around us!

Gibbon
Promising manager

Re: Boxing Day Boogaloo: Hull City v Blackburn Rovers, POSTPHONED, KO When the kitties come play

Post by Gibbon » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:51 pm

Still, at least West Brom got beaten by Derby…

Rover the Top
Experienced manager

Post by Rover the Top » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:10 am

Neither Hull nor the league come out of this looking particularly great. I don't know which deserves the greater criticism.