Beattie in the summer

Rovers related transfer rumours and transfer news
Gouldy
Valued squad member

Re:

Post by Gouldy » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:03 am

Rover the Moon wrote:
Gouldy wrote:D Cisse? As is the one who played for liverpool who is absolute wank?
And scored over 20 goals for liverpool in a season whilst being wank?
He scored 19goals in a season, not 20 ;) 9 goals in the premiership, 2 in the FA Cup and 8in the Champs League.

Mike1989
New signing

Post by Mike1989 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:09 pm

3 million for him, personally i'd rather us spend 3 million on trying to get Eastwood from Southend, i think he could do well in this league. or even trying to snap Nugent up for 3 million though that is unlikely.

Beatie is a no no, theres better out there. Should raid West Ham for Ashton or Zamora even Harewood for Prem quality strikers. :|

Gouldy
Valued squad member

Post by Gouldy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:43 pm

Aye and if we went for Eastwood he'd be sorted finding somewhere to live. Could just park his caravan across the road with all the other pikies

Noise
New signing

Post by Noise » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:36 pm

Bolton's about the only place I could see him going beyond down a league or just picking up his hefty pay packet in the everton reserves!

streakyb
Valued squad member

Re:

Post by streakyb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:52 pm

Mike1989 wrote:Should raid West Ham for Ashton or Zamora even Harewood for Prem quality strikers. :|
Ashton will be well out of our price range as they won't sell him at a loss and Zamora and Harewood are not Prem quality strikers.

Hoodwinker
Promising youngster

Re:

Post by Hoodwinker » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Gouldy wrote:Aye and if we went for Eastwood he'd be sorted finding somewhere to live. Could just park his caravan across the road with all the other pikies
:rofl:

Mike1989
New signing

Re:

Post by Mike1989 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:09 pm

streakyb wrote:
Mike1989 wrote:Should raid West Ham for Ashton or Zamora even Harewood for Prem quality strikers. :|
Ashton will be well out of our price range as they won't sell him at a loss and Zamora and Harewood are not Prem quality strikers.
Zamora and Harewood are to be fair. Harewood hasn't scored this season like last because of the fact he hasn';tbeen played regular. he's a confidence player, if he gets a run i the team he will score regular. As for Zamora he is also a good player whe given chances as proven this season with 8 or 9 goals in theprem this season and a simlar amount last season.

Zamora > Gallgahar
Zamora > Jeffers
Zamora > Roberts

Personally he wouldn't be a bad addition to be honest.

DunnFC
Regular international

Post by DunnFC » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:42 pm

well i think cisse for 3mill would be an absolute steal, also tempt bellers back and possably a guy called SAVIOLA on a free, we could even take a look at cardiffs chopra or wba ellington.

mrblackbat
Promising manager

Re:

Post by mrblackbat » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:49 am

Mike1989 wrote:
streakyb wrote:
Zamora and Harewood are to be fair. Harewood hasn't scored this season like last because of the fact he hasn';tbeen played regular. he's a confidence player, if he gets a run i the team he will score regular. As for Zamora he is also a good player whe given chances as proven this season with 8 or 9 goals in theprem this season and a simlar amount last season.

Zamora > Gallgahar
Zamora > Jeffers
Zamora > Roberts

Personally he wouldn't be a bad addition to be honest.
No, to be fair, they aren't. And Zamora is certainly not better than Roberts. He's had plenty of chances to prove himself at permiership level now and hasn't produced the goods.