Rochina

Rovers related transfer rumours and transfer news
Post Reply
Victor
New signing
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 pm
Contact:

Rochina

Post by Victor » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 pm

hi everybody! Just a question. I have heard that my team,real zaragoza (im spanish) have signed this young player. How is he? Good player? We dont know him...regards and good luck for saturday match! C'on Rovers!!

User avatar
tomthebodz
Regular international
Posts: 1170
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:26 pm

Re: Rochina

Post by tomthebodz » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Victor wrote:hi everybody! Just a question. I have heard that my team,real zaragoza (im spanish) have signed this young player. How is he? Good player? We dont know him...regards and good luck for saturday match! C'on Rovers!!
In my opinion he's been hit or miss. He has moments when he shows lots of skill, but sometimes he doesn't pass so he loses the ball.

From what i've heard it's only a loan, so all the best to him.

User avatar
fudge53
New signing
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by fudge53 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

you don t know him???...tells you a lot then.... he came from barca reserves.
he can be awesome ,in 10 minute periods.....he tries too hard to make a name for himself and generally ends up going nowhere in the english game because he gets crowded out.give him space and time and i think he ll make one....he ll probably be one we regret losing in the end.

User avatar
Gibbon
Promising manager
Posts: 18551
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:54 am
Location: Location: Location
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by Gibbon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:38 pm

tomthebodz wrote:

From what i've heard it's only a loan, so all the best to him.
Where did you hear that? Twitter seemed to think it was a 4 year deal.

iamarover
Unemployed ex-pro
Posts: 5317
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Exeter

Re: Rochina

Post by iamarover » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 pm

@rubenrochina23 wrote:to everyone know my deal is on loan to end of the season!

Rover the Moon
Unemployed ex-pro
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:34 am

Re: Rochina

Post by Rover the Moon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Victor wrote:hi everybody! Just a question. I have heard that my team,real zaragoza (im spanish) have signed this young player. How is he? Good player? We dont know him...regards and good luck for saturday match! C'on Rovers!!
If you like seeing players that fall over a lot and hit the back row of stands with shots then you for are in for a treat.

Victor
New signing
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by Victor » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:21 pm

in the official web appears that its possible to purchase the player ..

Simon
Ageing international
Posts: 3826
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:53 pm

Re: Rochina

Post by Simon » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:20 am

Madness to get rid of him. We all know his flaws but is one of the few players we have with real flare, who can make something happen from very little.

More madness to not replace him.

User avatar
dwayne cage
Inexperienced manager
Posts: 8572
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by dwayne cage » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 am

Simon wrote:Madness to get rid of him. We all know his flaws but is one of the few players we have with real flare, who can make something happen from very little.

More madness to not replace him.
100% agree

User avatar
-BARON-23-
Promising manager
Posts: 11073
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am
Location: Blackpool - Home, Luton - University
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by -BARON-23- » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:04 am

This made me laugh a lot when I got in tonight, can't help but ve amused with the love the guy got from some users here for him to be shipped out on loan! Hahahaha ;)

User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 27991
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by Rover the Top » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:28 am

-BARON-23- wrote:This made me laugh a lot when I got in tonight, can't help but ve amused with the love the guy got from some users here for him to be shipped out on loan! Hahahaha ;)
It took Appleton about 70 minutes to work out what most in the stands already knew.

Rover the Moon
Unemployed ex-pro
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:34 am

Re: Rochina

Post by Rover the Moon » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:26 am

Simon wrote:Madness to get rid of him. We all know his flaws but is one of the few players we have with real flare, who can make something happen from very little.

More madness to not replace him.
We can just use matches

User avatar
-BARON-23-
Promising manager
Posts: 11073
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am
Location: Blackpool - Home, Luton - University
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by -BARON-23- » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 am

Rover the Top wrote:
-BARON-23- wrote:This made me laugh a lot when I got in tonight, can't help but ve amused with the love the guy got from some users here for him to be shipped out on loan! Hahahaha ;)
It took Appleton about 70 minutes to work out what most in the stands already knew.
Yeah i can't help but agree with you here

mcteeth
Ageing international
Posts: 4751
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 am
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by mcteeth » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm still utterly devastated he has left.

At least the gaping hole between our midfield and strikers can return once more... :| :cry:

User avatar
mrblackbat
Promising manager
Posts: 15591
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Rochina

Post by mrblackbat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Glad to see the back of the useless show boater.

Post Reply