Rumours, wishlists and general tomfoolery

Rovers related transfer rumours and transfer news
User avatar
Rover the Top
Experienced manager
Posts: 27419
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Rumours, wishlists and general tomfoolery

Post by Rover the Top » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:00 am

Darth Rover wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:22 pm
Things could be a lot worse for exanple if you are a Newcastle fan or even worse a Bolton fan who if you look at their current playing staff on their website makes scary viewing.
https://www.bwfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/
I see why they went down... :lol:

User avatar
Dan
Unemployed ex-pro
Posts: 6940
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: Rumours, wishlists and general tomfoolery

Post by Dan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:57 am

Rover the Top wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:00 am
Darth Rover wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:22 pm
Things could be a lot worse for exanple if you are a Newcastle fan or even worse a Bolton fan who if you look at their current playing staff on their website makes scary viewing.
https://www.bwfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/
I see why they went down... :lol:
Let's have Jason Lowe back on loan

mcteeth
Ageing international
Posts: 4123
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 am
Contact:

Re: Rumours, wishlists and general tomfoolery

Post by mcteeth » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:40 pm

The only thing I'd say about the Raya transfer is that I don't know why we didn't have our transfer lined up for a new keeper before selling which is how is commonly seems to work. We held the power with Brentford wanting him.

User avatar
Thorisgodpoo
Ageing international
Posts: 2227
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Rumours, wishlists and general tomfoolery

Post by Thorisgodpoo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Rumour has it that Rovers agreed to a fee for Sam Gallagher.

EwoodElite
New signing
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Rumours, wishlists and general tomfoolery

Post by EwoodElite » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Thorisgodpoo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:56 pm
Rumour has it that Rovers agreed to a fee for Sam Gallagher.
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/foo ... ol-3084156

User avatar
Thorisgodpoo
Ageing international
Posts: 2227
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Rumours, wishlists and general tomfoolery

Post by Thorisgodpoo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:01 pm

Rumours about that Rovers and other clubs looking to get Liverpool centreback George Johnston on loan.

EwoodElite
New signing
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: Rumours, wishlists and general tomfoolery

Post by EwoodElite » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:18 pm

Thorisgodpoo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:01 pm
Rumours about that Rovers and other clubs looking to get Liverpool centreback George Johnston on loan.
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/14/r ... orge-john/

I'm probably being naive but I'd rather see a more experienced CB come on a permanent deal. I know squat about this kid but would rather see the likes of Tyler Magloire given game time than loan a young CB from another club.

Post Reply