Your views on the Rovers' owners

Discuss all things Rovers related except...
UCFBdissertation
New signing

Your views on the Rovers' owners

Post by UCFBdissertation » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 am

Hello Rovers,

I am currently writing my MSc dissertation looking at how different models of football club ownership affects how fans feel engaged with their clubs and I would like your help!

Below is a link to a quick survey that asks a few questions on the ownership model of the club and how this may or may not affect how engaged you feel. I will then compare your results to fans of other clubs and see what trends may emerge. It should only take 2-3 minutes to complete the survey.

All answers will be anonymous and if you have any questions about how the responses are stored and presented please feel free to shoot me a private message.

Thanks for your help!

Survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oS-lRu ... FAJwM/edit

mcteeth
Ageing international

Re: Your views on the Rovers' owners

Post by mcteeth » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:15 pm

I answered your survey.

UCFBdissertation
New signing

Post by UCFBdissertation » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:23 pm

Thank you mcteeth and to everybody else who has responded. I am particularly keen to hear from as many Rovers fans as possible due to the unique ownership model at this club.

The survey should only take between 2-3 minutes and will provide me with some very useful data. If anybody has any questions please ask me here or in a private message.

Thorisgodpoo
Ageing international

Post by Thorisgodpoo » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:25 am

Finished.

Question. Will you participate in any of our match day polls?

mcteeth
Ageing international

Post by mcteeth » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:10 pm

UCFBdissertation wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:23 pm
Thank you mcteeth and to everybody else who has responded. I am particularly keen to hear from as many Rovers fans as possible due to the unique ownership model at this club.

The survey should only take between 2-3 minutes and will provide me with some very useful data. If anybody has any questions please ask me here or in a private message.
I'm not sure how interesting our responses will be, mine were mainly neutral as the owners remain very much in the background now and just provide the necessary funding to our management structure. So most of my responses were neutral.

You will however get quite a few negative responses I'm sure from fans that still take issue with Venky's as well as keep away from games.